Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Where did the time go?


Wow, so we had figured that once we were settled in the blog we could manage to do this weekly. So much for that...Things are busy around here. The spring is typically really busy around here, the property maintenance company does the switch from snow to grass. It is almost as though you would be setting up a new company every spring. Of course with the construction company, people emerge from their homes, look around and realize they will need help. Tara stays on the move with Sam(still with no full name), and I get to spend a lot of time with Emma Rose. Having a healthy girl around is wonderful.

Her words and sentences are coming in at a startling pace. We continue to welcome guests of all kinds. We had Rui and his wonderful kids come in a bring us brunch. Uncle John, Carol and Sabrina brought curry for dinner. We are surrounded by beautiful people. For the record we anticipate this to continue. Even after the kids are grown and left the house.

1 comment:

  1. Wow... maybe I spoiled you guys a little too much... "even after the kids are grown and left the house"???? What have I got myself into??

    Also, I hear you about wondering where the time goes... you should see how behind my blog is.

    Julie

    P.S. I'm going to go e-mail that lasagne recipe right now!

    ReplyDelete