Monday, April 5, 2010

Monday, Tuesday


So I woke up Monday morning with pressure in my chest and a scratchy throat. I am sick. Can this keep happening? With our houses on going sickness we continue on the routine that we have managed for the last week plus. When possible, I meet tara for lunch at the hospital cafeteria, at night, after I put Emma to bed, I bring Tara's dinner to the hospital. We meet at the entrance, update each other, and return to our places. Of course today Tara got the special gift of office work. Unfortunately, she is only on maternity leave from one of her jobs. Emma will tell you, Monday Mandy comes and puts water on the floor. At times I start to believe that the greatest person in the world for both of my girls is Mandy. Its fun to see Emma so jazzed about house cleaning. I am told that this is a "stage" and that it won't last. Of course she is still finding eggs around the house from her weekend hunt. Tuesday is Emma's first day back at Rose Annes for quite some time. I think that she had a long day. She was happy to return home. Exhausted. It stretched her past her limits to get her through a bath, only to find at bedtime that her 'dolly' had been left behind at daycare. At the hospital Sam is doing really well, the nurses have removed his feeding tube. His food intake is dependant on boob and bottle now. As a result, his weight has been neutral for a bit. His release now seems to be more hampered by my progress rather than his. Dad letting him down this early in life...pattern of things to come.

No comments:

Post a Comment